TrueVision supports multiple “heads-up” Fluorescence image modes. TrueVision’s Fluorescence package is designed to be brighter and more detailed than what the surgeons can see through the eyepieces.
The software has the ability to perform a color transformation to overlay the fluorescent signal in green on the live (white light) view.
- Sharper image quality
- High dynamic range (HDR) promotes uniform illumination
- Wider field of view than traditional ocular views
- Higher light sensitivity - great image in low light setting
- See more details of anatomy and agents
Heads-up Surgery® for IR applications
5-ALA Fluorescence (FL 400)
- Blue light allows better visualization of brain tumor edges
- Tumor edges can be overlaid on white light image
- White light level can be adjusted while blue light is activated
Fluorescein Fluorescence (FL 560)
- Yellow light allows better visualization of tissue stained with fluorescent dyes
ICG Fluorescence (FL 800)
- IR image can be visualized on primary display via smart views. No secondary views or equipment required.
- Intraoperative fluorescence shows the direction and rate of blood flow
Fluorescence is not a cleared device by the FDA and not available for commercial sale.