YOUR WAY TO PRECISE OUTCOMES
Drive minimum residual astigmatism for your patients with IOL guidance systems available from Leica Microsystems.
You strive to deliver minimal residual astigmatism so your patient can be glasses-free after cataract surgery. When dealing with miniscule eye structures there is no room for inaccuracy.
Markerless IOL guidance systems available from Leica Microsystems capture accurate eye measurements to deliver precise, dependable and dynamically optimized guidance information. The systems support you to avoid potential inaccuracies throughout the entire process from planning to positioning of the toric intraocular lens (IOL), helping you deliver the best possible patient outcome.
Accurate eye measurements are the foundation for accurate guidance which drives optimal patient outcome.
Full integration with some of the most
accurate and trusted topographers
- Data transfer via LAN, USB or Cloud (in preperation)
helps ensure precision is maintained both pre- and intra-operatively
Eliminate manual steps and associated potential for inaccuracy
- Automated eye-registration means no blue ink marking is required
- If your plan changes in the OR the dynamic software automatically optimizes subsequent steps
- Full data connectivity avoids manual input
Benefit from precise guidance without deviations caused by eye movement or cyclotorsion
- Full range of intra-operative templates
support you through each surgery stage
- Templates remain stable and accurate with low latency due to sophisticated
registration and active eye tracking
Avoid manual steps and associated inaccuracies with seamless connectivity and automation throughout the entire cataract workflow.
Precise input for precise outcome
Precise lens alignment starts with precise reference images and measurement, which is why IOLcompass Pro and 3D TrueGuide are compatible with some of the most trusted and accurate pre-opera- tive topographers*.
- Select the topography device you trust most and be confident of seamless interfacing
- The planning software generates a customized surgical plan with targeted, predicted residual astigmatism based on the precise data from your chosen topographer
- Continue working with the high accuracy of your chosen pre-operative device all the way through the procedure thanks to full data connectivity
*Compatibility with pre-operative devices
||OA-2000 (in preparation)
Connected and intelligent
Traditional cataract surgeries include manual steps which are time-consuming and may open up the possibility of inaccuracy. IOL guidance systems available from Leica Microsystems are designed to eliminate these steps by offering an integrated, intelligent surgical workflow.
- No need to worry if your plan changes during surgery, the powerful, dynamic software adjusts to changes and optimizes each subsequent step of the procedure
- Automated eye registration makes time-consuming blue ink marking and the risk of blurring a thing of the past
- Avoid manual data input as patient data and surgeon preferences are transferred digitally from topographer through the workflow
ACCURACY YOU CAN RELY ON
Operate secure in the knowledge that you will be supported by stable, precise guidance data.
Aligned from the start
With IOLcompass Pro and 3D TrueGuide you can avoid potential sources of deviation from inaccurate registration of templates to the eye thanks to auto-registration. No blue dot marking is required as the software uses the pre-operative reference image to recognize patterns of the limbus and scleral blood vessel structures. Upon surgeon confirmation, the templates are automatically aligned to the live surgical image.
A moving target
During surgery the patient's eye moves. Without a guidance system it can be tricky to continually adapt to the changing position. Worry no longer! The sophisticated tracking system follows the eye in real-time for stable, precise guidance you can always count on.
2D IOLcompass Pro markerless IOL guidance
Benefit from precise, reliable navigation assistance from planning to surgery with IOLcompass Pro.
- View guidance templates on the large HD touch screen
- Work with the guidance templates additionally injected into the eyepiece so you have all the information you need without moving your head
- IOLcompass Blue, a simplified, economic guidance solution, is also available, providing templates based on manual data input and using your blue ink marks as alignment reference.
Download IOL Guidance Brochure